Flirt with me a moment

Wasn't it Rihanna who sang a whole song about "that talk"…

Well, talk with me for a moment


Let's flirt with the idea of pushing the boundaries a lil'

Let's bend the rules just a tad
I'll start with slightly more skin for you to feast your eyes on
And you can quietly brush your hand across the small of my back
Sit on my lap only for a while
And I'll rub my leg across your thigh just enough for my body heat to linger
I'll mutter how gorgeous you look tonight, only clearly enough for you to hear me
Evoking a blushing smile
You'll have one more drink than you generally would
And your veil will drop one more layer
Just in time for you to lay your head on my shoulder
As we make silly jokes between ourselves while the crowd dances into the distance
We'll talk about our commonalities and fantasies
Long enough for you to start paying attention to my strong, beautiful lashes
And rub your fingers through my soft, fuzzy hair
We'll dance secretly amongst the masses sparking a moment of intimacy and romance
I'll join the crew for after-work drinks more often
And soon enough it will be just me and you
You'll be telling me about your day
And we'll have more private jokes to laugh about in training tomorrow
One night I'll invite you to for a quick bite
And you'll bring up a racy subject like  my underwear preference
And my clean-up routine
I'll allow it 'cause it's just talk - it will do no harm
We'll talk all night, into the midnight hour
And as you walk me home I'll look deep into your brown eyes
Just long enough for me to forget about my wife - she's away on business in China
I'll go to bed without talking to my true love
Because I've been talking to you all night
Because I'm distracted by your endearing scent
In the morning when I wake up I'll have the memory of last night's conversation fresh and hot with my breakfast
But I won't bring it up with my man - after all, all we did was talk
Although the mention of your CK black briefs is racing vividly through my mind
My loyalty still lies with my beloved boyfriend
And when I close my eyes to kiss him as he lands
I'll remember the dance we shared
And the warmth of your hand in a dark and quiet corner
But it doesn't affect my love and respect for my man
My woman is still the pearl of my eyes
We just...

Talked a little


Flirted and tingled


I am reminded as we walk out of baggage claim after that long business flight together


That I am still in love with Amanda :)



I mean Samantha!



~The twists of flirting with flirting

Comments

Popular Posts